If you are a small to midsize business in Greater Vancouver dependent upon technology to conduct business, and you want to turn technology into a powerful tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations and rely on their computers, network, and the Internet for daily operations. Many of them have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software is operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Greater Vancouver.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up and available.
- You want peace of mind your data is safe and secure.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
As a business owner or manager, you don’t have time to manage several IT suppliers, vendors and service providers. That is something we can do for you. Even if you need something that is outside of our core expertise, the chances are we have a distributor, partner or independent consultant that can match your needs. We are in IT business, so we know what to look for and what to expect.