Regardless of an organization’s size, information technology infrastructure is the foundation upon which many of the critical aspects of our business depend. In IT, infrastructure is the physical hardware used to connect computers and our users. Infrastructure includes the transmission media and cables, and also the routers, aggregators, servers and other devices that control transmission paths.
GM Solutions (GMS) is proficient in designing and implementing innovative yet cost-effective infrastructure solutions. Our integrated and connected Infrastructure Solutions will empower employees to obtain a clearly competitive edge in business. Here is an example of our work from one of our clients:
“GM Solutions has supplied, configured and maintained our small business server for a number of years now. It simply works! We have needed very little service or maintenance in the last 5 years. When a hard drive crashed, someone from GM Solutions was here within hours to replace it. GM Solutions had configured the system to do nightly backup, so there was no data loss.”
Walter Toews, Business Now Services Inc.
We can help our clients to:
- Improve operational efficiency, reduce security risks, and open up new business opportunities.
- Reduce the costs of operations and meet budgeted goals while encouraging business growth.
- Enable information workers to communicate and collaborate with team members while away from their offices.
Our solutions feature:
- Fully integrated directory and security services;
- Single sign-on to multiple applications and products, Web sites, and services;
- Seamless interoperability with other platforms and applications.