BPOS – Microsoft Office 365
All Your Communication Needs in the Cloud
Just because you are a small or mid-sized business does not mean you shouldn’t have enterprise-level capabilities. Now cloud computing allows all size businesses to inexpensively implement the most up-to-date communication and collaboration tools without a lot of clunky hardware taking up space. By reducing hardware needs, GM Solutions will integrate the Microsoft’s BPOS, otherwise known as Office 365 products into your business offering you excellent tools for email and portals that you can access via the Internet.
GM Solutions offers Microsoft’s new Office 365 and tailors the products to your industry and specific IT needs.
Office 365 brings together online versions of its most popular enterprise-level communication and collaboration products for any sized business.
- Microsoft® Exchange Online – Offers your employees “virtually anywhere” access to email and 25 GB mailbox storage —all with improved email security and IT controls.
- Microsoft® SharePoint Online – Let your employees set up web sites to share information with others, manage documents, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting – Collaborate with colleagues and customers online in real-time for meetings, training sessions, and events.
- Microsoft Communications Online – Offer your organization reliable, security-enhanced instant messaging and presence for time-sensitive consults or business-critical decisions.
- Microsoft Lync Online – Microsoft’s next-generation cloud communications service that connects people anytime and from anywhere. Lync Online includes instant messaging, audio/video calling and a rich online meeting experience including PC-audio, video and web conferencing.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus – Get the latest version of Microsoft’s Office applications so you can access your documents, email, and calendars from virtually any device. Office Professional Plus includes online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, which let you review and make light edits to documents directly from a browser.
Educational institutions now have access to the same technologies as larger organizations. Office 365 includes all the features mentioned above including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online, Office Web Apps and Office Professional Plus desktop software. The suite also will include templates and pricing designed to meet the unique needs of educators and students.
In addition, as a Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller GMS can help implement Live@edu in your institution. Live@edu provides students communication and collaboration experiences including email, online storage in Microsoft’s Skydrive, and Microsoft’s Web applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.