One-stop-shop for all your computing needs
Our goal is to be the one stop shop for all computing needs including the following:
• Strategic Planning and Consulting – GMS will help clients develop an IT strategic plan.
• Implementation – GMS will not only implement the necessary software and hardware, but will provide training for clients to help them better understand and operate the technology.
• Products –GMS can offer clients the options to purchase the latest hardware solutions from products such as HP, DELL, Cisco. In addition, GMS is an Authorized Education Reseller and can sell the most innovative Microsoft software licenses at affordable costs.
• Managed Services – GMS will help businesses and institutions manage their day to day IT needs.
• Traditional Infrastructure – For clients who want to host their servers and hardware onsite and set up a software architecture that will streamline their processes into one central location.
• Cloud Computing – Today clients can choose to access all of their applications from the Web with a password. Servers and other hardware will be hosted remotely in secure locations by Microsoft and other technology companies. Cloud computing enables clients to access enterprise-level product at a much lower cost.
• Custom Development – No matter the industry, the size or the complexity of the project, GM Solutions’ talented team of web designers and software can custom-tailor software to the needs of our client’s business.
We deliver innovative and scalable business solutions that will empower our clients to reduce costs, increase revenue and achieve a competitive advantage through information technology.
Initially, GM Solutions has been well recognized in providing excellent service to clients that are small and midsized businesses in Lower Mainland area. Government and educational institutions in British Columbia quickly recognized our company’s expertise in Information Technology products and services. Today we are proud to provide services to clients ranging from small business to Fortune 500 companies as well as the public sector.